LCI Concrete is the largest recycler of concrete materials in the Macomb area. Our Recycling Center has the capacity to take old concrete and asphalt millings and manufacture it into high quality aggregates which meet Illinois Department of Transportation specifications.
We accept concrete and asphalt waste. Material must be free of foreign materials other than rebar and wire mesh. Contact Herschel Swan at 217-440-1149.
Hot & Cold Weather Concrete
- During cold weather we offer heated water and heated aggregates to keep the mix temperature up.
- During warm weather we offer chilled water to keep the mix temperature down
For the best service, please note the following:
- 24 hours notice
- 48 hours notice on pours of 100 Cubic Yards or greater
- Special specifications of mix and slump requirements
- Clear communication on concrete additives
- Tell the dispatcher the address, and any other special instructions (which entrance to use, back-in, etc.)
- When giving confirmation on a "will-call" order, please call 2 hours before the desired delivery
- Clear communication on where the desired wash out area is
- 3 Cubic Yard minimum
- Standard Hours: 7-5 weekdays, 7-12 Saturdays
- Specify if you would like heated aggregates, hot water, or cold water in your mix
Fill out and mail the Credit Application, and mail to 10797 E 755th St. Colchester, IL 62326. Alternatively, you may scan your completed application, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.